A draw poker game that starts with 5 cards dealt. Chose which cards to keep and discard the rest for new ones by pressing ‘deal’. You win if you have a 3 of a kind or better. Get a special payout if you have a 5 of a kind, Wild Royal with 2s, or 4 Deuces. 2's are wild and can be used to make other winning hands. 5 of a kinds and Royal Flushes using a wild 2 get a special payout.
- Hands are ranked using the pay table.
- Cards are dealt from 1 deck.
- Cards are re-shuffled for each hand.
- You can discard up to 5 cards.
2's are wild and can be used to make winning hands. Here are the hand rankings from low to high:
- 3 of a kind or higher
- Full House
- 4 of a kind
- Straight Flush
- 5 of a kind
- Wild Royal with 2's
- 4 Deuces
- Royal Flush
You win if the final hand has a 3 of a kind or better.
Player Actions/Button Descriptions
- Bet - Used to bet 1-5 coins after they have purchased credits by clicking on chips.
- Bet One - Bets one coin each time it’s pressed, up to a max of 5 coins.
- Bet Max- Bets 5 coins and starts the deal.
- Draw Deal - Deals the cards after a bet has been place or after put on hold.
- Hold - Used to keep the cards in hand.
- Cash Out - A red button used to stop playing and cash out credits and winnings.
- Payout - Payouts are based on the pay table.
Single Hand Video Poker
- Each Video Poker game that consists of one hand can be played for $0.05, $0.25, $0.50, $1, and $5. You can click on the 'Pay Table' button to view the payout table and the proper column will be highlighted based on the amount of coins played.
- Single credits can be inserted into the Video Poker Machine by clicking the coin-slot in the bottom right corner.
Multi-Hand Video Poker (3 Or More Hands)
- Each Video Poker game that consists of three or more hands can be played for $0.01, $0.05, $0.25, $0.50, and $1. In addition, players can choose from 3 hands, 10 hands, 52 hands or 100 hands. If you are playing a game that consists of three or more hands, you can click on the 'Pay Table' button to view the payout table and the proper column will be highlighted based on the amount of coins played.
- In each of the hands played by a player, the cards held by the player appear. Cards are drawn randomly to fill the rest of the spots. Once a card or cards have been discarded by the player, the card or cards cannot appear in any of the subsequent hands.
- You must have a $5 account balance to play multi-hand video poker.