Keno is one of the oldest games played in casinos and is easy to learn. Keno is a lottery-style game.
There is a Keno Card with numbers from one (1) to eighty (80). The player selects a bet amount from the top right of the Keno Card, and predicts what numbers will be drawn by selecting one or as many as fifteen of those numbers on the Keno Card. The bet amounts are $1, $5 and $10 and stay the same regardless of how many numbers are chosen.
After clicking on the 'Play' button, twenty of the numbers are then drawn and rolled out randomly. The numbers that are drawn are rolled out on the bottom of the Keno Card and are highlighted on the Keno Card automatically. The more numbers that are correctly predicted, the higher the payout.
The Payout Table is shown to the upper left of the Keno Card and displays the payouts based on the number of “catches” (correctly predicted numbers) from your selections on the card.
How To Play Keno
- Select your bet amount, which is located at the bottom of the Keno card.
- Use your mouse to select one to 15 numbers on the Keno card or click Quick Pick to randomly select ten numbers.
- If you would like to de-select a number (even after a Quick Pick selection), just click the number again and it will no longer be selected.
- When you select or de-select the numbers, the pay table located on the left hand side will change accordingly.
- When bets and number selections are confirmed, click the Play 1, Play 5, or Play 10 button.
- 20 numbers will roll out in random.
- Once the 20 numbers have been rolled out, there is a results table to the right hand side of the Keno card that informs you of how many numbers you predicted correctly.
- You can see how many credits you won once the numbers have been rolled out on the lower right side of the Keno card.
When a number is successfully predicted, it will be highlighted. Other numbers that were rolled out will be crossed off the Keno card. When all 20 numbers have been rolled out, you will be paid according to the pay table, located to the left side of the Keno card. If you would like to play the same numbers for the same bet, just click Play 1, Play 5 or Play 10 button again. If you would like to play different number(s), click Clear to clear the selected numbers or simply de-select the one(s) you would like to change.
- Clear - Removes all currently selected numbers on the selected Keno card only.
- Quick Pick - Automatically picks 10 numbers.
- Play 1, Play 5 or Play 10 - Starts drawing and rolling out the numbers.