For centuries, the native peoples of the American West have called upon spirits to work in their favor. Wishes for favorable weather, a good hunt, or even good luck were offered up to the spirits that rule the winds of chance in prayer, sacrifice, song and dance.
Beat your own drum and stir the lucky spirits to smile upon you in Rain Dance. Seek the wisdom of the Chief to bring a windfall of wampum with free games, free spins, and a chance at a prodigious progressive jackpot –- it's big medicine!
- Free game prizes are multiplied by three, four, or five, according to the number of scattered Coyotes triggering the feature.
- The re-spin feature can be won during free games.
- Three or more scattered Coyotes occurring after a re-spin awards the same number of additional games as the original trigger.
- Free games are played at the lines and bet of triggering game.
- A re-spin feature is triggered when two or more scattered Coyotes appear anywhere.
- After pays are awarded, reels with a scatter Coyote are held while the other reels re-spin once.
- Scatter pays (only) are awarded again after the re-spin.
- If five scattered Coyotes trigger the re-spin, all reels re-spin to the triggering position.
- Three or more scattered Coyotes award 10, 15, or 100 free games, respectively.
- Pressing AUTOPLAY will automatically play games consecutively.
- Games played automatically are played at the last game's Bet and Line parameters.
- Pressing STOP AUTO deactivates the auto play option.
- Chief only appears on reels one and five and substitutes for all other symbols including scattered Coyotes.
- Chiefs' double the prize when one or more appear in a winning combination.
Random Progressive Jackpot
- A Random Progressive Jackpot can be won at the conclusion of any game.
- The Jackpot is triggered at random and is paid regardless of denomination played.
- Random Progressive Jackpot wins are added to other wins.
- Help - Shows winning combinations, bonus rounds, and game rules.
- Bet - Increases or decreases the bet per line/per game. You can bet $0.01, $0.02, $0.05, $0.25, $0.50, $1.00 and $5.00 per line.
- Autoplay - The game will progress continuously until the player stops the game or funds are depleted.
- Lines - Players can play from 1 to 20 lines. The default for the game is 20 lines. Players must play lines sequentially (1, 2, 3, 4, etc.) and are not able to choose lines out of sequence (4, 16, 9, 20 etc.).
- All symbols pay left- to- right, except scattered Coyotes, which pay left -to -right and right- to -left.
- Wins on different lines are added.
- Scatter wins are added to line wins.
- Scatter wins are multiplied by total bet.
- Line wins are multiplied by bet per line.
- Highest win only on each line.
- Maximum win per spin is 40,000 times bet per line.