The busy bees in Honey to the Bee have gathered some sweet prizes that you can win with a simple spin of the reels. Get on up to the honeycombed reels for this simple and sweet game of chance.
You can double your prizes by adding a substitute Worker Bee to any winning combination. You can collect scattered hives for a special payout and with the help of a worker bee, you can even win 15 free games where prizes are doubled. You also have a chance to win the progressive jackpot, a prize that would impress even the queen bee!
- When one or more worker bees appear on reels 1 through 4 and a hive appears on reel 5, the free game feature is triggered.
- 15 free games are awarded, during which all prizes are doubled.
- The feature can be re-triggered.
- Free games are played at the lines and bet of the triggering game.
- Pressing AUTOPLAY will automatically play games consecutively.
- Games played automatically are played at the last game's bet and line parameters.
- Pressing STOP AUTO deactivates the autoplay option.
- The Worker Bee only appears on reels 1, 2, 3 and 4, and substitutes for all other symbols except for the scattered Hive.
- The prize is doubled when one or more Worker Bees appear in a winning combination.
Random Progressive Jackpot
- A Random Progressive Jackpot can be won at the conclusion of any game and is paid regardless of the denomination played.
- Progressive Jackpot wins are added to other wins.
- Help - Shows winning combinations, bonus rounds and game rules.
- Bet - Increases or decreases the bet per line/per game. You can bet $0.01, $0.02, $0.05, $0.25, $0.50, $1.00 and $5.00 per line.
- Autoplay - The game will progress continuously until the player stops the game or funds are depleted.
- Lines - Players can play from 1 to 20 lines. The default for the game is 20 lines. Players must play lines sequentially (1, 2, 3, 4, etc.) and they are not able to choose lines out of sequence (4, 16, 9, 20, etc.).
- All symbols pay left-to-right, except scattered hives, which pay right-to-left or left-to-right.
- Wins on different lines are added.
- Scatter wins are added to line wins.
- Scatter wins are multiplied by total bet.
- Line wins are multiplied by bet per line.
- Highest win only on each line.
- Maximum win per spin is 40,000 times bet per line.